- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
I love Alan Rickman. J.K. Rowling told him Snape’s entire background story before they filmed the first movie so that he would understand Snape’s character, now watching these movies a second or third+ time is so great, because then you see strange or subtle little things Snape does, facial expressions, odd glances, ect, and you can be like “Thats why he did that!”
Like here, he sees Harry, and you can tell he is noticing how much he resembles his father, but there is no doubt that he also saw Lily’s eyes there too, then he notices that Harry’s scar is bothering him, and looks suspiciously at Quirrel because he knows he could be up to something. He already hates Harry so much because he’s a constant reminder of the love he lost and who he lost her to, and yet he tries to keep him safe from the first second he sees him. He doesn’t even have to think about it, he sees that something could put Lily’s son in danger and he instantly starts to put the pieces together to keep him safe.
RULE NUMER ONE: EVERYTIME YOU SEE THIS IN YOUR DASH YOU HAVE TO REBLOG IT.
Not a fan of Snape as a character BUT DAT ACTING DOE
- society: oh you have your period? well you have two options.
- person: okay.
- society: you can use sanitary pads, which make you feel like you are wearing a diaper, and have the added fun benefit of being extremely uncomfortable and give you the extreme paranoia that they will not be enough coverage and at any moment with any movement or sudden sneeze you'll bleed over onto your clothes and walk around all day with blood stained trousers while everyone points and laughs at you.
- person: sounds awful. what's my second option.
- society: a penis shaped wad of cotton that you shove uncomfortably inside yourself and it catches the blood before it leaves your body.
- person: still seems pretty awful.
- society: wait! it gets better! there's the outside chance that using those will kill you!
- person: well, are they at least free? like how people can have access to free condoms? i mean, it's not like i'm choosing for this to happen.
- society: HAHAHA! that's funny. no, you have to pay for them. and they're really fucking expensive.
- society: oh, and if you tell anyone that you ARE on your period, your judgement, opinions, and reactions are going to be dismissed as the crazy ramblings of a lunatic.
- person: i think i'll go with my third option.
- society: what third option?
- person: i think i'll bleed on everything you love.
I’m exposing Chaos’ addiction. My cat is a faucet-water junkie.
Finished this instead of AP homework. I obviously have my priorities straight.
Drawing Zelda characters gives me life.